Store Manager - Luxury Boutique
We have a fantastic new role with a growing premium multi-brand store, selling a mix of stylish, exclusive, easy to wear, fashion & accessories. They are looking for a strong Store Manager with excellent management skills to join their busy boutique store based in Hampstead.
This is the perfect opportunity to thrive and progress within a growing company.
Main duties of this role will include:
* Responsibility of assisting customers with all enquiries and purchasing needs
* In house staff training
* Reporting weekly and monthly KPI's
* Full knowledge and understanding of the brands
* Managing sales transactions and refunds
* Dealing with customer complaints
* Team meetings and appraisals
* Recruiting new store employees
* Managing stock takes and adhering to stock loss prevention procedures
* Staff rotas
* Strong Admin Skills
* Previous managerial experience within a multi brand retail environment.
* Excellent use of Excel
* Impeccable presentation
* A proven track record of driving sales targets
* A natural team leader with the ability to successfully motivate a team
* High organisational and strong communicational skills