Retail Admissions Manager (Guildford)
Retail + Admissions Manager, Guildford, £24,000 - £27,000, Gallery Experience, Immediate Start!
Our client, an incredibly renowned, popular experience venue based in Surrey, are looking to recruit a professional, hands on Manager to oversee their Retail/Admissions team. Based in a fantastic business centre/store in an incredibly scenic environment, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Our client offer visiting tours/exhibitions of beautiful scenery, chapels, paintings and woodlands, alongside the opportunity to unwind and enjoy a lovely lunch/tea in a picturesque location. Due to their continued expansion, they are now seeking a Retail + Admissions Manager to join them on a full-time basis. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a full-time team of 7 Sales Assistants/Admissions Executives + a wider team of volunteers
- Ensuring that the operation runs as smoothly as possible, realising the full income potential of the Gift Shop + Admissions
- Ensuring all visitors are warmly welcomed and have a good awareness of the activities/experience on offer in order to maximise the enjoyment of their visit
- Ensuring the team respond swiftly and positively to all customer enquiries
- Managing the online ticketing system and taking a lead role in maximising system functionality and development
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets/identifying opportunities to drive further sales
- Recruiting and inducting staff, ensuring all team members are effectively trained in all processes
- Motivating, developing and supporting the team through regular coaching and feedback
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in managing a busy retail operation
- Passion for providing an incredible customer experience
- Demonstrable experience in effectively managing budgets
- Experience in delivering consistently high levels of visitor service through effective staff management
- Fun, enthusiastic personality
- 'Hands-on' approach to work (personality/attitude to 'muck in' and help on the shop floor with customers, when required)
In addition to a fantastic salary and incredible work location/surroundings, our client also offer fantastic working hours:
- 9.00am - 6.00pm 5 days a week (alternate weekends with days off in lieu)
Although not essential, any experience in managing a service/sales team within a gift shop/visitor attraction capacity would be very advantageous.
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this positions, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
Apply for Retail Admissions Manager (Guildford)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly