Luxury Lounge Executive - Mandarin Speaker
Leading tax free shopping provider looking for Lounge Executives (Mandarin speakers) for their new VIP Lounge
Your new company
As a Lounge Executive you will be joining the new VIP lounge of a prestige luxury company based in heart of London. The holder of the position is responsible for welcoming and engaging travellers, reaching exceptional standards of customer care. The Lounge Executive will provide consistent standards of customer service in line with Global excellence. The position reports to the Lounge Manager.
Your new role
- Service excellence
- Engage with customers to develop long-term relationships, as well as providing an outstanding service with all customer interactions during the issuing of the refund and post-refund.
- Handle customer queries and complaints in a professional manner and ensure that all the details are communicated to the Lounge Manager
- Ensure that refreshments are offered to the customer and replenished to the required standards
- Deliver quality and consistent service by identifying customers' needs and working on client relationships and promotional services;
- Approach globe shoppers to understand their potential interests and needs, retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalised advice on merchant's products;
- Show levels of creativity, which involves proposing visits to the merchants stores
- Contribute to the development of our business by finding opportunities for upsell and promote our merchants products
- Achieve Business Project goals while raising GB awareness;
- Refunding Tax Free cheques in compliance with country rules and guidelines;
- Perform the refund in the most correct and satisfactory way
- Cash handling and responsibility;
- Deal with level 2 escalations and answer questions from the team In conjunction with the Line Manager liaise with the central operations team, Vienna/Bratislava/Marketing/
- Manage external providers in conjunction with the Line Manager
- Depending on the shift if opening or closing the lounge be responsible for cash handling
- Lead by example and maintain the highest level of integrity at all times
- In partnership with the Lounge Manager, participate in setting the tone for store culture and environment, to ensure success in all aspects of customer service
- Ad hoc duties
- Set up and prepare the Executive Lounge area as required by the Executive Lounge Manager
- Perform as a team-player, and partake in all activities contributing to the overall objective of the lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our business and services provided
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Experience in cash handling;
- Ability to work with a diverse client base
- Experience in direct customer contacts;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation;
- Great customer service skills, problem solving and business sense;
- An experienced customer focused role in a premium or luxury brand environment or retail / hospitality
- Willingness and Flexibility to be able to work shift patterns to mirror the Lounge opening hours when needed
- Flexible and proactive;
- Good organisational skills and independent working after given guidelines;
- Good knowledge of MS Office products;
- Dynamic, creative and keen to participate and enjoy team work.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + benefits such as gym membership!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Luxury Lounge Executive - Mandarin Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly