Visual Merchandising Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful retailer in a key Head Office role within the Visual Merchandising Team. You will work on visual standards and concepts to enhance the customer journey.
Visual Merchandising Manager - The Role:-
- Woking with internal VM teams, stores and Buying departments, you will manage the VM concept development and creative direction through use of planning software and mock shops.
- You will maintain excellent relationship with management, internal teams and store VM to present, lead and inspire.
- You will create and brief seasonal and weekly guidelines and store plans.
- You will manage the critical path, roll out of new seasons, product pushes, and campaigns, ensuring all parties are in line with trigger dates.
- Review results of campaigns and product pushes and plan future layouts and placements,
- Ensure the best customer journey in store with the aim to push sales.
- You will oversee and manage new store openings and relaunches.
Visual Merchandising Manager - The Candidate:-
- You will have a proven background in a similar role within Visual Merchandising, ideally in a head office environment,
- You will have a creative eye and strong practical planning experience
- You will have an excellent understanding of the customer journey and product marketing
- You will have the passion and ability to lead and inspire people
- Full UK Driving licence is essential for this position as you will be on the road regularly.
One of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers with great company values, actively promoting career development and personal improvements. It’s a vibrant and friendly head office with an excellent reputation and one of the most modern retail systems globally.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.