Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London
Assistant Store Manager – Luxury Interior Designer – Central London
Our Client, an exquisite and top-quality Interior Designer Luxury Brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of London.
About the company...
Named as one of the most valuable luxury brands, this luxurious label specializes in elegant interior design and creative furniture. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to develop their career within the retail sector.
About the Assistant Store Manager role...
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of design consultants
- Provide exceptional customer service, personalized experiences and 1 to 1 consultations
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in Interior Design/Furniture
- Previous Supervisor/Assistant Manager experience
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. The position includes very generous salary and commissions, as well as a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference MO1111