Convenience Store Manager (Warwickshire/West Midlands)
Convenience Store Manager, Warwickshire, £30,000 - £38,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, a nationwide retailer who are incredibly well-renowned for both their passion for customer service and community feel, are seeking a number of experienced Store Managers to join their growing team. Based across Warwickshire/West Midlands (there are 6 live vacancies at present), these are incredible opportunities for the right candidates!
Our client offer a range of products, although primarily focus on food and drink to go. A famous brand with a great reputation, they have recently undergone a huge restructure and, as a result, require a number of Store Managers to join them immediately. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the store in accordance with company policy, with a view to maximising sales and profitability
- Ensuring that all costs are in line with agreed store budgets
- Ensuring that the appropriate requirements of stock are ordered in accordance with the stock levels determined by the General Manager
- Ensuring that all fixtures are fully merchandised and they are filled in accordance with laid down shelf allocation
- Ensuring the highest standards of product presentation, merchandising and customer service
- Ensuring all management store checks are completed to timescales as advised by the Food Division
- Developing, training and recommending staff for promotion(s)
- Overseeing the day to day running of the store (time-keeping, appearance, etc)
- Ensuring the store offers an exceptional service to all customers
In order to be considered for these positions, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience of managing a convenience store (if a larger food retail store, you must be able to demonstrate a hands-on approach to working)
- Experience of managing a small team to achieve/exceed both customer service and sales targets
- Live in Warwickshire/West Midlands area and comfortable with commuting in the district
The trading hours for the store(s) are 7.00am - 10.00pm, and a fair rota is offered per store. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be solely responsible for the success of your store!
Our client are looking to move exceptionally quickly on these positions, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!