Outerwear and Smart Separates Designer
Drive trends through the Design team whilst also working closely with the Buying, Merchandising and Technical teams to deliver the Brand vision and business goals for our Coats ( Smart and Casual) and Smart Separates .
Based in London, with over 80 years' experience, this incredible brand has become the leading specialist brand in the womenswear market.
Their mission is to create on-trend items designed for women's curves and their body shape. As a brand, together they help customers to stay ahead of the trends and provide unbeatable confidence.
The Outerwear and Smart Separates Designer will be:
- Producing commercial and detailed designs to a level appropriate for briefing suppliers- this will include Tech packs for Direct factories
- Preparing seasonal packs for B&M and Design teams for relevant product area. These include seasonal trend packs, departmental strategy packs, catwalk overviews and shopping for product development.
- Keep abreast of competition and high street to enable you to;
- Forecast, analyse and update the product team on key looks, trends and shop reports
- Drive product and range development for the target customer
The Outerwear and Smart Separates Designer will need to possess:
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to strongly interpret trends into design/product for the Evans customer and move the range on ensuring it reflects current high-street trends.
- A real passion for fashion
- A flair for design and the ability to make suggestions and ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- An enthusiastic team player
- CAD experience is beneficial especially illustrator and photoshop
Excellent salary and benefits, and the chance to work with a very inspiring team and head of design!