My client is London's most iconic Aesthetic Clinic and luxury scientific skincare brand with international reputation. Loved by celebrities, beauty editors and beauty bloggers they are also regularly praised in the top online newspapers and magazines. The brand is expanding, and they are looking for a new Aesthetic Therapist in their ever-growing sales team.
About the role
The Aesthetic Therapist must be passionate about skincare and have experience in selling skincare in luxury spa or clinic.
This role is for a Aesthetic Therapist who is sales driven and enjoys working in a highly competitive industry. You must be knowledgeable and passionate about skincare treatments in order to provide bespoke recommendations through consultation as a Beauty Therapist.
The ideal Aesthetic Therapist must have the following attributes:
- Be a trained level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapist to be able to perform treatments in beauty rooms
- Uphold exemplary standards performing treatments using the most exciting technologies and high-performance products in the industry.
- Highly knowledgeable and passionate about skin
- Well presented, committed and professional individual
- Passionate about the brand and skin health.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment where
- Eager to learn and develop a long and successful career within the beauty industry
- Proven track record of sales ability and retailing.
- Experience in LED / Visia / RF / high-performance skincare would be an advantage.
- The Aesthetic Therapist will conduct treatments such as carrying out LED Light Therapy, and micro-treatments as well as retailing their multi-award-winning products in the store itself.
Email CV to karen@cvukgroup dot com