Welcome to a new kind of delivery experience. My client offers same-day delivery with personalised setup of today’s best tech products. To bring this to life, we employ incredibly friendly and smart Experts, who are great with tech and even better with people. Our Experts deliver, set up and explain products to customers, all on the same day they order them. And best of all, this is 100% free.
My client is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organisations like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
CVUK is looking for a driven and hands-on Captain to join a start-up business that focuses on delivering exceptional service and customer satisfaction. Our client grew successful business in the U.S and is currently entering UK market.
As Captain you manage around 40 field -based Customer Service Experts that will help our customers with a variety of tech products designed to enhance their lives such as high-end phones, premium speakers etc.
About The Role.
- Manage Customer Service Experts, recognising great performance and providing developmental guidance
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for Customer Service Experts in the market
- Manage Customer Service Expert product proficiency within the market
- Monitor Visit quality and provide ongoing feedback to the team
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger. You don’t hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and proactive. You don’t hide from problems or let them persist
- You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Startup environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative projects and challenging problems with some amazingly talented people
- Full availability including evenings and weekends
- Your role will require you to drive and, due to our insurance provider’s conditions, we therefore require applicants to have held a full clean UK driving licence.
If you think you are personable and approachable individual, likes fast paced environment and has the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, please apply!