Assistant Boutique Manager - Oxford - Beauty & Skincare Brand
Assistant Boutique Manager - Leading Beauty & Skincare Brand
- Assist the store manager to effectively manage and run the store team to consistently achieve operation and financial objectives.
- Support in all day to day operational and personnel responsibilities.
- To be the role model of all new store employees and to assist in the management of the induction program.
- To assist the manager with stock management and stock takes
- To deputize in the absence of the manager with full administrative responsibility and reporting for the store.
- In conjunction with the store manager, manage the VM and housekeeping responsibilities for the store in a consistent and timely fashion and in line with company guidelines.
- Coordination of the store rota and management of staff time keeping and absence reporting.
- To drive KPI'S and drive results in order to reach and exceed targets.
*2 years retail experience - 1 year minimum at management level
*PC literate - Word, Excel, Outlook
*Knowledge, qualification and interest in the beauty industry
*Ability to demonstrate examples of achieving results and KPI's
*Proven ability to develop team - coaching.
*Basic understanding of HR and H&S
Salary: £22-24,000 depending on experience level
*Generous staff discount.
*Training Product Allocation every month.
*Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
*Extra day holiday if you get married
*GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech, Childcare Vouchers
*Much, much more!
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience we would love to hear from you!
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.