Store Director - American Premium Luxury - Central London
American multi-brand retailer is looking for their next Store Director to join their beautiful boutique in Knightsbridge.
This is an opportunity for an already established Manager to join a vibrant and fast paced brand with an amazing remuneration package.
- You will be responsible for a team of 3 Managers and 18 Sales Assistants
- You will oversee the store operations alongside the Stock Manager
- You will drive KPIs across the store ensuring a high level of luxury service is maintained at all times
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in luxury or premium ideally in a high volume and turnover environment
- You will have experience managing large teams
- You will have some previous experience within either a premium or luxury retailer where there is a huge focus placed on service
- You will be extremely people focused and enjoy leading and coaching teams
- You will have a flexible approach to work and be capable of working in a reactive environment where you are expected to think on your feet
- You will have excellent communication skills and
- Salary up to £50,000, dependent on experience
- Clothing allowance 4 times a year
- 60% employee discount
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Store Director - American Premium Luxury - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly