UK Regional Manager - Ladies Fashion Brand - East London
- You will be responsible for 5 stores in the UK and one Bicester outlet
- Full P&L ownership and direct responsibility for developing the retail trade plan
- Responsible for delivering on commercial growth targets
- Overseeing HR
- Trade performance reporting
- You will have previous regional management experience within the fashion industry
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and an understanding of P&L management
- Strong people management, team leadership skills and experience building teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communicator and team player
- Ability to set and manage complex budgets
- The ability to motivate, inspire and influence a diverse and dispersed workforce by example and persuasion in a high-pressured environment and promote a one-team approach
- Salary up to £70,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.