Stock Assistant - Bicester Village
*** Temp Roles in Bicester - OXFORDSHIRE***
I am recruiting for 2 x Stock Room Assistants to support a pop up in Bicester.
I have Temp Retail roles in Bicester Village, for three months to start by 25th of June.
Immediate start roles until the End of September. Telephone Interviews will happen 18th and 19th of June.
Previous experience with Luxury Retail is preferable however, above all, a desire and want to excel in the role is most important!
* Stock Room Assistant willbe working 6am - 3pm, to manage stock and delievies
* You will manage the transfer of stock in and out of the store
* Implementing and organising the stock room for the use of a large, busy store.
* Ideally experience in retail stock management/stock assistant role.
* A thirst to learn and willingness to commit to the full booking!
Due to level of commitment required, please outline holidays booked in this period. As this is for 3 months, should you have a large amount of holiday upcoming, you may not be considered.
You will need to complete a DBS check.
Please apply with your CV and full availability to be considered.