Temporary Office Manager/Duty Manager - Leisure
4 days left
- Job Type
This educational establishment has a range of sports facilities from football pitches to gyms and they are looking for an duty/office manager to work within a team. The temporary role will consist of assisting the office manager providing services, coordinating the reception and back office area during shifts across a seven day week. The role will consist of various shifts, from 2.30pm in the afternoon until 10.30pm Monday to Friday and will include some weekends from 8.30 until 4.30pm for a total of 37.5 hours per week.
Temporary Duty Manager/Office Manager - The Role
* Assistant the manager with the booking of the facilities and organising events making sure everything runs to the right levels of standards set by the management
* Assist the sports manager with the day to day operations of the reception and facilities
* Making sure all administration is kept up to date and all appropriate records and financial procedures and policies are i n place.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the security and cleanliness of the building including maintenance of first aide.
Temporary Duty/Office Manager - The Candidate
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
* Proven experience of being able to prioritise task and meet deadlines
* A flexible approach to working shifts
* Previous good face to face customer service experience and being able to work well in a team ideally within a leisure centre or gym
If this temporary duty/office manager role is of interest and you would like more information then apply today.
Apply for Temporary Office Manager/Duty Manager - Leisure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly