5 days left
- Job Type
Linconshire based retail company are looking for an experienced buying manager to join their on site team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with both buying and hands on retail management experience.
Product experience desirable: womenswear and homewear
• Manage the category to achieve optimum performance and profit growth.
• Work with the buying team to deliver the brand strategy to drive the business forward
• Work effectively to manage the department focusing activity on meeting customer needs and achieving bottom line results whilst planning and developing for the future to drive the category forward.
Desired skills and experience
• Strong fashion eye.
• Proactive in seeking out new opportunities and reacting quickly to trends.
• In-depth knowledge of the market/competition and an ability to gather and use relevant internal and external information to make commercial decisions.
• Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
• Strong people management skills.
• Can perform under pressure
Apply for Buying Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly